The benefits of seal coating are:
- Stopping moisture from penetrating small cracks.
- Improving the visibility of markings for safer driving through darker asphalt
- Improving aesthetics
- Enhancing the resilience of the asphalt
- Guarding against heat from the sun, chemical spillage, and oil that may reduce the lifespan of the asphalt
Micro surfacing involves modifying a cold-mix paving system with Polymer for maintenance of an asphalt surface. Industry experts credit Micro Surfacing to being one of the most cost-effective maintenance tools in asphalt maintenance.
With over 35 years of experience, we have micro surfaced highways, streets, roads, large industrial lots, and commercial lots. Micro surfacing works to:
- Seal existing asphalt surface
- Improve skid resistance especially on hills, ramps, and sharp turns
- Repair minor pavement rutting and shoving
- Extend the life of asphalt reducing chances of frequent repairs